- The competition commences on 18 June 2018 and entries close on 29 August 2018.
- To be eligible to win the 5-stop trip through Thailand, the participant must have purchased one of the 10 new dishes on the menu during a single visit of the duration of the competition and ordered at any Simply Asia outlet in South Africa or through the OrderIn platform on the specific days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday only).
- The till slip (bill) must be attached to the entry form available in store, which must be placed in the marked entry box in store by the till point provided by Marketing.
- Alternatively, when ordering through OrderIn on a successful order; you will be redirected to their blog to fill in your details for the Win a 5-stop Trip to Thailand
- Customers may enter as many times as they wish as long as they have purchased one of 10 new dishes (Mon – Wed). One till slip is one entry even if there are numerous new dishes on the till slip.
- One of the 10 new dishes may consist of any one of the following dish numbers 124, 125 Chicken, 125 Beef, 327, 328, 540, 541, 542, 916, and 917.
- Offer valid for sit-down and take away orders.
- Offer of the discount is available through delivery services (Mon – Wed), however OrderIn customers will have the option to enter into the competition for the Thailand trip
- Simply Asia promotional vouchers may not be used in conjunction with this special unless stated on the voucher.
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE “WIN A 5-STOP TRIP THROUGH THAILAND” PROMOTION
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE “WIN A 5-STOP TRIP THROUGH THAILAND” PROMOTION
[18 June 2018]
Imagine winning a 5-stop trip through Thailand with Simply Asia, Bustling in Bangkok, adventuring in Ayutthaya, sun tanning in Koh Samui, getting cultural in Chiang Mai and relaxing in Pai! Simply Asia will award this prize to one lucky customer in South Africa.
By participating in this Promotion, I confirm that I have read, understood and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS; PARTICIPATION
- The opening time and date of the Promotion is 12:00 a.m. on 18 June 2018 and the Promotion will end at 11:59 p.m. on 29 August 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to individuals who are a legal resident of South Africa, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Simply Asia or affiliated companies. This includes spouses, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons previously specified.
- To be eligible to win, the participant must have purchased one of the 10 new dishes on the menu during a single visit to any Simply Asia outlet in South Africa or through the OrderIn platform on Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday during the promotion period.
- Customers to enter in-store.
- The till slip (bill) must be attached to the filled in entry form. The entry form and till slip must be placed in the marked entry box available in-store provided by Simply Asia.
- One till slip with various new dishes is valid for one entry into the competition.
- Online through OrderIn:
- When ordering through OrderIn on a successful order; you will be redirected to their blog to fill in your details for the Win a 5-stop Trip to Thailand
- Customers may enter as many times as they wish as long as they have purchased one of the 10 new dishes.
- One of the 10 new dishes may consist of any one of the following dish numbers 124, 125 Chicken, 125 Beef, 327, 328, 540, 541, 542, 916, and 917. The new Kids meal is not included in this competition.
- Offer valid for sit-down and take away orders.
- Offer for the discount is available through delivery services however the customers will not be eligible for the entry into the Win a trip to Thailand unless the customer orders through OrderIn or comes into a Simply Asia store with their till slip and enters in-store with the entry card and till slip.
- Simply Asia promotional vouchers may not be used in conjunction with this special (25% off new dishes) unless stated on the voucher.
- For the purposes of clarity, if you order 5 new dishes on the same till slip (bill), this will count for one entry in-store.
- No further consideration will be required to receive an entry.
- Simply Asia shall not be responsible for orders not successfully completed due to a force majeure event or technical fault including, but not limited to, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, and network or server failure of any kind.
- At the end of the Promotion Period, one Winner will be chosen at random from the pool of qualifying entries.
- The Winner will be notified by email addresses and/or telephone number associated with their entry details.
- If a Winner does not inform Simply Asia in writing of his/her acceptance of the Prize within forty-eight hours of being notified, then the Prize will automatically be forfeited. Another drawing will be held and a Winner randomly selected until the Prize has been accepted.
- The Prize will be:
- A 5-stop trip through Thailand – Bustling in Bangkok, adventuring in Ayutthaya, sun tanning in Koh Samui, getting cultural in Chiang Mai and relaxing in Pai! Simply Asia will award this prize to one lucky customer in South Africa.
- Decisions regarding any aspect of the Promotion or Prize are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. Simply Asia will not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the administration of the Promotion, errors in processing entries, identifying the Prize Winner, in the announcement of the Winner or the delivery of the Prize.
- Winner must hold a valid ID and Passport at the time of Prize delivery.
- The Prize is valid for the off peak travel season in Thailand – April and May 2019 and July to September 2019.
- If the Winner is unable to redeem the Prize for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited and the Winner will not be able to redeem any element of the Prize at a later date. Simply Asia will not be responsible or liable to compensate any individual in the event of forfeiture of the Prize.
- The Prize (or any part of it) is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, cannot be duplicated, is not for sale, cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers, and no substitution by the Winner or cash alternative is offered.
- The Winner will be required to appear on the social media channels, blogs, and other promotional materials of Simply Asia. By accepting the Prize, the Winner consents to the use of his/her first name, social media handle(s) and image for promotional purposes after the Promotion and Prize Period, for which no fee will be payable.
- Simply Asia reserve the right to void, cancel or suspend the Promotion where it becomes necessary (in their sole discretion) to do so or due to circumstances arising outside of their control.
- Simply Asia reserve the right to refuse an entry and/or refuse to award the Prize if there is reasonable reason to believe that there has been a violation (or attempted violation) of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of these Terms and Conditions, and/or applicable laws and regulations of South Africa.
- Simply Asia reserves the right to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions (including the Prize) for this Promotion from time to time. Any changes will be posted on simplyasia.co.za/win website.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this Promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfillment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Simply Asia will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a participant or accept any liability (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential) for any loss, damage, personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with any participant’s participation in the Promotion or taking up the Prize (or inability to take up the Prize), whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Simply Asia or their affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such loss, damage, personal injury or death. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision, or part thereof, of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or part thereof. In the event that any provision, or part thereof, of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions, or parts thereof, will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Failure by Simply Asia to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of that term or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in the Promotion–related materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail, govern and control and the discrepancy will be resolved in the sole and absolute discretion of Simply Asia.
- Any dispute, conflict or controversy, howsoever arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to this Agreement, including but not limited to those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability, shall be first mandatorily submitted to settlement proceedings under the International Chamber of Commerce Amicable Dispute Resolution Rules (ICC ADR Rules). If the said dispute has not been settled within 60 days after a request for Amicable Dispute Resolution has been submitted under the said ICC ADR Rules, such dispute shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Arbitration Rules). The ICC Rules’ Emergency Arbitrator provisions are excluded. The dispute shall be resolved by one arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the ICC Rules. The place of arbitration shall be South Africa. The language of arbitration shall be English.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participants and Simply Asia or their affiliates in connection with the Promotion, Competition or the Prize (whether contractual or non-contractual), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for you, Simply Asia in terms of the applicable laws and regulations of the country in which you reside.
- The promoter of this Promotion are
Simply Asia Marketing a private limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Republic of South Africa (registration number 2006/010983/07), with a registered address of Unit 18, Auckland Park, Auckland Street, Paarden Eiland, 7405, Cape Town, South Africa;